At Hotel V, we care about the health and well-being of our customers and of course our employees. We therefore wish to inform you that we take the situation of COVID-19 as a serious matter. However, we remain calm and positive in the face of the pandemic crisis that we are all experiencing.
Following the recommendations of the Ministry of Public Health, we have implemented:
- Hand sanitizer stations available at the front desk entrance as well as at all entrances of the establishment and on each floor of the elevator;
- Installation of posters in public toilets and in strategic places reminding good hygiene practices to limit any spread;
- All our employees are trained and aware of the methods to apply for your safety;
- We therefore ask you to keep a reasonable distance for all exchanges;
- The Spa, Sauna, Gym, all relaxation are open (according to the instructions issued by the Government). Our Rumeur restaurant and its 2 terraces are open to serve you breakfast, lunch and dinner. (open Monday to Sunday but closed Sunday from noon).
Room cleaning policy:
To avoid contact as much as possible, it should be noted that if your visit with us lasts a few days, we will not clean your room daily. But you can contact the reception to empty your trash and recycling bin and put them outside your room and we will make sure to empty and clean them. If you need anything during your stay, it will be possible for you to contact the reception by pressing "0" from the room telephone. We will always be at your service, but as mentioned previously we will limit contact as much as possible.
On the other hand, if you plan to make a long stay we can plan together a schedule for cleaning and we will provide the necessary security measures for all.
In addition to our usual cleaning practices, we are proactively increasing our cleaning activities for our rooms and common areas. As usual, on each departure we open the windows to ventilate the room. Our usual standards for the health and hygiene of our establishment has been raised significantly. The doors leading to the outside and the handles are washed even more regularly.
In addition, the flexible cancellation policy is particularly reassuring in this period of uncertainty since it allows you to cancel a reservation until 4 p.m. on the day of arrival. (Exception of non-cancellable, non-refundable offers).
Third Party Reservations: For reservations made through an online booking platform (eg Booking.com Expedia) or third-party travel professionals, please contact them directly - we have informed these companies of our cancellation policy and you must refer to their general conditions.
Group and meeting bookings: we will work closely with our customers to manage any necessary changes on a case-by-case basis. We want to support our customers and meet the needs of each group, to postpone events to a later date in accordance with the general conditions of each booking. Please contact us to discuss it.
Finally, the Hotel V proud Quebec company established now for 30 years, thanks you for your usual support. We want everyone to return to normal as soon as possible. To know the date of reopening of our services (Spa, Sauna, Gym, all areas of relaxation) regularly consult our website.
Resto Bistro Rumeur:
- Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (closed for the evening).
Also available: Lunch bag style breakfast available 7 days a week to Hotel V customers.
- Lunch and dinner: Monday to Thursday between 11:30 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday between 11:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday = closed
The Resto Bistro Rumeur is open for take-out from Monday to Saturday from 12 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Visit the website.
We look forward to welcoming you during your next stay.