At Hotel V, we care about the health and well-being of our customers and of course our employees. We therefore wish to inform you that we take the situation of COVID-19 as a serious matter.
Following the recommendations of the Ministry of Public Health, we have implemented the following:
- Sauna and relaxation areas are open (limited number of people and social distancing).
- The gym is open (limited number of people and social distancing).
- The thermal baths (spa) are open with distancing measures, please go through the reception;
- All our employees are trained and aware of the methods to be applied for your safety and theirs.
- Installation of posters in public and in strategic areas reminding the good hygiene practices to adopt for your safety during your stay.
- Hand sanitizer stations available at the reception entrance as well as at all hotel entrances and on each floor of the elevator.
The Resto Bistro Rumeur:
- Open Tuesday through Saturday for lunch, dinner and room service.
- Breakfast, a cold continental, choice of items from our refrigerated display located in the hotel lobby, take-out formula.
Dining room and bistro: open.
Room cleaning policy:
To avoid contact as much as possible, we wish to advise you that during your stay with us, we will not clean your room daily. But you can contact the reception to have your trash and recycling bin empty. You just must put them outside your room, and we will make sure to empty and clean them. If you need anything during your stay, please contact the reception by dialing "0" from the room telephone. For your security, we will limit contact as much as possible.
Should you decide to add some nights to your stay, we can plan together a schedule for the cleaning of your room with all necessary measures for your security.
In addition to our usual cleaning practices, we are proactively increasing our cleaning activities for our rooms and common areas. As usual, on each departure we open the windows to ventilate the room. Our usual standards for the health and hygiene of our establishment have been raised significantly. The doors leading to the outside and the handles are washed even more regularly.
In addition, the flexible cancellation policy is particularly reassuring in this period of uncertainty since it allows you to cancel a reservation until 4 p.m. on the day of arrival. (Exception of non-cancellable, non-refundable offers).
Third Party Reservations: For reservations made through an online booking platform (e.g., Booking.com Expedia) or third-party travel professionals, please contact them directly - we have informed these companies of our cancellation policy and you must refer to their general conditions.
Group and meeting bookings: we will work closely with our customers to manage any necessary changes on a case-by-case basis. We want to support our customers and meet the needs of each group, to postpone events to a later date in accordance with the general conditions of each booking. Please contact us to discuss it.
Finally, the Hotel V proud Quebec company established for more then 30 years, thanks you for your support and patronage.
We want everyone to return to normal life as soon as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you during your next stay.